Best customer service ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

legionofdoon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I originally ordered two 24 true actinics and they never made it to my house, emailed BRS and they sent me two more. Fast forward a few weeks to yesterday and I finally got the chance to replace my old lights and one didn't work. I emailed BRS this morning and the only response was an order confirmation and shipping info for the replacement. Thanks for the great job BRS

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to add my own story if I may. At one point, I had an issue with a piece of equipment that I ordered through BRS. When I contacted the BRS support team, they could have justifiably directed me to communicate directly with the vendor. Instead, they initiated a three way email conversation with the vendor and myself to resolve the problem (which turned out to be my own bonehead fault). Now that's customer service!

I do have one issue though. Yesterday I ordered about $180 worth of stuff and despite the huge banner that said I could get a free t-shirt, I missed it. Even said "HOT DEAL!" Couldn't possibly miss it! If you could find a way to reach through the computer and slap boneheads like myself before we blindly miss out on all of the great deals you offer, that would be great.:p

Kinjirra

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had two cases where I had to deal with their CS department...both times they took care of me no issues and super fast...NOW...if they could only get their order pickers to do their jobs and send quality stuff... regardless BRS is my first choice on supplies and gear.

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never had any issue with @Bulk Reef Supply. Yes, they have messed up on, I believe 3 orders of mine, out of 95 :rolleyes: , but when I called they quickly corrected the situation, and I had the item within a few days. They are my GO TO SUPPLIER!!!

zukihara

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As much as I have ordered from BRS in the past month, they should Fedex me a free T-shirt :)

Back