Best Fish/Invert for Flatworms and Tubeworms in a 15g

a;lksdjf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all I have a softie tank that is about 4 months old and I noticed a lot of tiny brown flatworms and white tubeworms on the glass and I'm looking for something that will eat them. I currently have no fish in there and my only inverts I have are a cleaner shrimp, 3 red legged hermits, and a couple of baby rainbow BTAs that are less than the size of my fingernail I'm growing out for my 46g. The only fish I'm thinking of putting in there aside from whatever you people recommend for these worms is my tailspot blenny that's in my 46g, and even that one I'm not 100% on because I've heard that they nip at zoas and palys occasionally. I've heard mixed things about dragonets eating worms, but even with a small refugium and my seemingly endless supply of copeopods and amphipods everybody says it's a cardinal sin to keep a dragonet in anything less than a 30g with a gigantic refugium and sump lol. Go wild with your recommendations, since I'm open to almost anything

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Leopard wrasses and dragonettes will eat flatworms ime. How big is the tank?

Leo58

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Mandarin and a Ruby red dragonet and neither of them touch the flatworms

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 17 10.6%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 43 26.7%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 78 48.4%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 20 12.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back