Best fish you’ve ever had

Jedi knight

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2019
Messages
85
Reaction score
50
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would say my starry blenny who has one heck of a personality always watching me in the kitchen to see what I’m doing so I come over and talk to it for a bit it’s crazy I know but I’ve been doing it ever since It’s been in my tank I could be having a bad day all I do is watch him swim and the trouble goes away
 
Last edited:
My blue throat trigger was quite that character. I miss him :( it was a shame he jumped while I was on vacation :(
 
My Chelmon rostratus CBB
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new