best food for zoa?

AmazingYocool

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2024
Messages
81
Reaction score
64
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always feed live phytoplankton twice a week for my reef, but I wonder if I should also feed pellets or another supplement occasionally?
Reef roids, coral frenzy, I just dont know which is the best. Reef roids and coral frenzy differ greatly from fat and other macros. Is there a clear winner or another product I should try?
 
you really don’t need anything other than fish poop.
yeah, some palys will eat mysid and such…

but most z n p’s will happily live in a toilet bowl.
 
you really don’t need anything other than fish poop.
yeah, some palys will eat mysid and such…

but most z n p’s will happily live in a toilet bowl.
maybe I should get another fish than... :smirking-face:

thanks for the reply
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new