best grow out led light?

Thanks for all your input guys! I went with a kessil a350w and t5ho. I plan to get a second kessil after the holidays. Now my problem is that I cant get good coverage from the kessil because the t5 fixture blocks the light from the kessil. I have the kessil positioned right at the surface of the water wedged between the rim of the tank, and the t5 fixture. Its over my frags. Id like some ideas on how to get maximum coverage from both the t5 and the kessil if anyone has any bright ideas? :-D
 
You want the Kessil 6-12" over the water
 
Can't really have em both I agree with the 6 -12" hight love have both but kessil is worth it love mine and my Sps love it to
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new