Best HOB Filter?

jefra

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 26, 2016
Messages
416
Reaction score
295
Location
Tampa Bay
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to do a little fishless 6 gallon pico for growing out some of my higher end zoas. For the sake of convenience and considering bare minimal bioload, was planning on running just a bag of carbon and floss in a hang on back filter. What's a decent HOB filter with slim shape? Is Aquaclear still popular? I run a Seachem Tidal on my quarantine and I like it, but it's quite bulky.
 
The aquclear is still very good. I run a tidal 110 on my 75. As you said, its bulky. But plenty of room for everything I need, and then some.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new