Best ICP analysis options in the US?

  • Thread starter Thread starter HBtank
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I dont know for sure, but worth looking into I can only see for myself and go off informationfrom others, I wasn't even aware of the company until it was mentioned, also why I went with ATI. I didnt want to tell anyone they are wrong on something i have no experience with. I've never icp tested in 20years. I'm only doing it because all the hype has me scared lol I just want to try it and get both my systems checked bi-annually to see if maybe it helps me. I don't really care about the company only the results..

Of course MACNA did no such testing.

These folks did:

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/h...lts-of-unknown-accuracy-and-precision.910650/
 
Hold on still reading, its a small book ;)

What company if any do you recommend?

I don't have one I recommend, but Triton and Oceamo say the right things when discussing ICP here. Others may be fine too. Folks like rtparty (posted above) use ICP a lot for the method they use, and the recommendation of ATI is a good one to consider.
 
I don't have one I recommend, but Triton and Oceamo say the right things when discussing ICP here. Others may be fine too. Folks like rtparty (posted above) use ICP a lot for the method they use, and the recommendation of ATI is a good one to consider.
That was my overall concensus, and so far the way I'm starting, thank you for your input as well.
 
I used ATI, and the only complaint is their recommended dosing to fix issues is based off your salinity. For example, my salinity was low at 32.1 ppt. So it recommends dosing potassium to 364, instead of the more common 400 ppm.

I guess one other complaint is every time I access the site to look at my test, it's in German so you have to make a couple of clicks to make the site English.
 
I've had really good, consistent results with Reef Labs. They're based in Tampa and I've gotten to know the owner as I'm local.

Really quick turn around times and a nice dashboard as well to track your results. I like them so much I usually buy a half dozen at a time.

https://www.reef-labs.com/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new