Best Kelvin for Chaetomorpha Algae.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zacco
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
uploadfromtaptalk1426985555613.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1426985566050.jpg
 
Just got it installed today. Kessil H150M. I'll post results in a week or so
 
So much that I had to make a type of light diffuser for my protein skimmer. It will fill a 24x24 area
 
Growth was good but salt creep got on the heatsink. You would need good ventilation in order for it to work right
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new