Best large air pumps ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 427HISS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Not sure if being quiet is a priority or not, but the Alita air pump I had was very quiet.

ALITA AL Series Air Pump
 
You can go for Tetra 26075 Whisper aquarium air pump. The capacity of this product stands to be huge merging from 150 Gallons to 300 Gallons. The product comes in two different variants, one with less size while the same product with more capacity is also available. If you want more you can check this link: https://fishboxpro.com/best-aquarium-air-pump/
 
The best of the best Air- Pump for large marine aquarium is WISA, which is the German product, however is very hard to get hold of one as they stop production years back. The one I use is almost 30 years old which is simply superb and is still going on.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new