Best lens for Sony a6400?

mattshell81

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2020
Messages
118
Reaction score
71
Location
Northern Cambria
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have any advice for good which lenses would be best to get tank shots and closeup videos with my Sony a6400? Using the 16-50mm lens that came with mine currently and even straight on I have issues getting good focus on things further back in the tank. Looking for any and all advice so feel free to name budget and pricy options. Just want to hear what other people are using.
 
For my DSLR i use a 100mm macro and a tripod with a remote to take the picture. The key is just have no flow going on, and play around with the settings on the camera.

I have never had experience with a DSLR before so i taught myself with google.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new