Best LFS south Florida

  • Thread starter Thread starter EEE1986
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

EEE1986

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2024
Messages
101
Reaction score
32
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I’m visiting Boca Raton for the next few days and was wondering if anybody has some recommendations for LFS’ I should check out that are worth a visit. Willing to drive as far as Miami or west palm beach if the store is that impressive. I’ve heard good things about Strictly Fish but there are so many options in the region I’m overwhelmed
 
top shelf ( very expensive) fantastic fish store and aquarium shop (that's its name)
 
Strictly fish has a good selection of LPS coral colonies and frags, not much in the way of SPS. I was just in the store today.
Seriously? That’s my LFS. I didn’t know we lived so close.
 
Hello,
I’m visiting Boca Raton for the next few days and was wondering if anybody has some recommendations for LFS’ I should check out that are worth a visit. Willing to drive as far as Miami or west palm beach if the store is that impressive. I’ve heard good things about Strictly Fish but there are so many options in the region I’m overwhelmed
Blue earth corals. Great LFS in Palm beach
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new