Best long branching SPS

I was told this was predators blood. Grows like a weed.
20210507_190643.jpg
 
Bump for more input. I'd say any of the stags.
 
I’ll +1 for birds nests.
also, not branching but great for what I think your going for would be chalices.
 
Often overlooked. Ora Scripps. It's a stag. Grows like a weed. Want some? I kill colonies it grows so fast.
 
A. loisettae
A. muricata
A. abrolhosensis
A. exquisita
A. micropathalma
A. hoeksemai
A. lovelli
A. abortanoides/robusta
 
Surf and turf
Blue matrix
Most stags
This is a wild coral I picked up.
Its some kind of a stag and one of my favorite.
Surf and turf in the back.
Purple stag right
Wild stag front.
20210614_184431.jpg

Another older pic.
The surf and turf has the longest branches
20210206_173809.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new