Best looking lobo ever?

You can desaturate a picture depending on the format... however, they probably don't want it altered so they used JPEG which you can do much with. TIF, yes. Raw, yes. JPEG...very little...just request them to hold it under all whites next time maybe? If they refuse, I wouldn't touch it. If you're happy with it though, that's great!
 
I didn't buy this piece but feel the oversaturation is about equivalent. It would be gorgeous if it really looked like this...I doubt it does.
Screenshot_2023-10-13-11-38-17-314_jp.naver.line.android.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new