Best Looking Showpiece Anemone

  • Thread starter Thread starter robg2008
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

robg2008

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2024
Messages
253
Reaction score
121
Location
Iniduana
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
What do you think?

Thinking of a Colorado or a nexus? What’s everyone’s favorite?
 
Big A*S purple crispa with a harem of skunk clowns
 
They Do
Yeah pacific east aquaculture has some
I've seen all the ones pictured on the current nem page in person ...Not Exactly BIG A*S yet , but If you feed them often - they will be in time .. I have a purple pink that I got from them about 18months ago that grew huuge with regular feedings ... The ones at PEA right now are VERY healthy ...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new