Best low maintenance reef safe nano fish?

Jared's Little Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
199
Reaction score
307
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I wanted to post to see what are the best low maintenance/not picky eatier nano fish from your experiences?

Mainly trying to get ideas for stocking my 20gallon long tank and eventually moving to a 40-50 gallon.
 
For sure its damsels but you may want to stay away from them. Tailspot or bicolor blennies are good options imo.
 
Agree with @AZMSGT , yellow clown goby. Very small little fish with great personality. Will always have one in my tank.
 
Have you had them nip sps?

No, never noticed, but this guy is so small, and I have a load of sps.....I'd never notice. :cool:
 
Tail spot blenny for algae control, shrimp goby (I have an orange spot goby) and pistol shrimp to stir the sand bed, clownfish, green clown goby for their personality, six line wrasse for pest control
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new