Best Macro lens for iPhone X?

andre zaharchenya

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2017
Messages
96
Reaction score
57
Location
Jacksonville Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m really into taking close up pics of polyps. Any suggestion of a nice macro lens That will fit nicely onto water prove case on iPhone X to take pics under water ?

7F64A03A-0DB6-40B6-9BE3-F305614333A6.jpeg


C7F4C962-FA5C-4CA4-970D-396B7F9CD52A.jpeg


9CB42629-8081-4434-A660-62A324E41B9D.jpeg


211D4528-EC57-41D0-A200-2E5B73D4404B.jpeg


9BC12743-47B8-4B40-9655-AB61F19039A1.jpeg


FD5F835A-D0AB-4300-B36C-306C50BC1F60.jpeg


9D1E503E-6244-4B20-AD0C-8833447043CA.jpeg


A37D2159-6DDB-4A6C-8FF0-A3ED58A90F14.jpeg


29CA96AD-8396-4784-8D90-99A24DF0E915.jpeg


9A55A9C5-D1B4-4C44-9412-D792B828D028.jpeg


97368AB4-04D6-44F1-9FB5-9B8712B8B180.jpeg
 
Im tagging along and interested to hear options. I use extension tubes on my SLR, but this will make life a little easier
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new