Best macro lens for my situation?

I Love my Canon 100mm canon I use it all the time for most of my photos and videos.
I think the Nikon equivalent is 105mm
46397951811_df599f76ea_c.jpg

38619013965_9a9f158e6c_b.jpg


44580872580_7bb15553a7_b.jpg


45674470564_d47dc9113f_b.jpg

45162576084_9231625080_c.jpg

30947684157_182c5a282e_c.jpg

45162556344_fbab4e61a3_c.jpg

32015599478_fea28616d8_c.jpg

30947674777_2350817957_c.jpg


45162548774_c47bf49f2d_c.jpg
Been messing with a tamron 90mm would love to get close to some of these in terms of quality. what settings are you using? tripod? well done sir
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new