Best method

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Colton.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello what method did you find to have the best coral growth and coloration? Zeovit,triton,brs/wwc hybrid,
2-part,2-part w red sea trace color, 2-part w tropic marin balling trace Elements?

ndds73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I use Triton The Other Method and Red Sea Reef Energy Plus AB+ but don't see much growth or pop in colors.

kzenoni

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try quantum products. I’m having great luck with it

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello what method did you find to have the best coral growth and coloration? Zeovit,triton,brs/wwc hybrid,
2-part,2-part w red sea trace color, 2-part w tropic marin balling trace Elements?

Hard to say which one is definitively the best as we've not done a controlled investigates on this. Anecdotally, I'd have to say that the BRS160, which runs a calcium reactor and a host of KZ products (link below), has never looked better. As an honorable mention, the BRS 2 part with Tropic Marin Part C and trace elements has really helped the Red Sea E170 as part of that BRS/WWC series take off into a tank that I think any reefer would be proud of.

OP
OP
C

Colton.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I do the triton method with kz products? Like: coral vitalizer,
Amino acids, lps amino acids acropower,coral booster, flatworm stop,snow,sponge power,xtra,xtra special,A B & K balance, acrogrow?

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I do the triton method with kz products? Like: coral vitalizer,
Amino acids, lps amino acids acropower,coral booster, flatworm stop,snow,sponge power,xtra,xtra special,A B & K balance, acrogrow?

You'll just want to avoid any KZ products that have trace elements in them as the Triton Core7 already includes trace elements. But aminos and other similar additives are just fine to use in conjunction with Triton.

Back