Status
Not open for further replies.

Angels 2010

Wrasse-a-holic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i didn't see anything wrong with that, it was the attacking of pitcom and me who just happened to disagree with it, people can help you out without being a jerk about it...

Like i said, every fish is different, obviously he/she had an issue with one, thus, in her/his mind they are all bad, but individual fish are different. It's the same thing with dwarf angels, it's totally up to you. Most vendors have them listed as "with caution", so take that into consideration. But also you need to decide if you want to lose those zoos, and how else you may be able to save them. I had nudis on my zoos which are now gone and i have my Canary wrasse to thank. I researched and researched and more, a lot more, people have not had issues with them with their shrimps.

OP
OP
Dylan

Dylan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am pretty set on a canary wrasse, unless I can find a possum, or if by some chance flashers eat them... What happens is when I introduce zoas to my tank, they go through the normal stressed, close up phase. Then the pods start eating them. I lost a couple polyps of red people eaters and almost my green people eater.

Angels 2010

Wrasse-a-holic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good luck with that dude, let us know how it goes. I think you'll like it...

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We are not going to get into threads where we debate each other and flame. This is seriously running thin. NO MORE PLEASE! Do we really have to suspend accounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 157 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.9%
Back