Best PH Meters

Dragon52

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 of the Hanna PH meters & can't seem to get them to Calibrate so looking for something that works better. I don't have a Neptune Type controller so anything with them wont work. Have Salifert & Sera test kits that I also use.

Which PH meters are you using & what do you like most about it.

jda

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They all stink once the probes and electrodes start to get old. They are not high-grade tools unless you spend many hundreds of dollars on them.

Perhaps the best thing is to just buy a $10 PH Pen and just keep replacing them.

All of this being said, I have checked my pH in more than a decade other than to help somebody out.

OP
OP
Dragon52

Dragon52

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They all stink once the probes and electrodes start to get old. They are not high-grade tools unless you spend many hundreds of dollars on them.

Perhaps the best thing is to just buy a $10 PH Pen and just keep replacing them.

All of this being said, I have checked my pH in more than a decade other than to help somebody out.
I just got a response from Hanna about sending them back to them to see if the probes were bad & they responded that it was cheaper to buy a new one verses having them look at it unless it was still under warranty.

OP
OP
Dragon52

Dragon52

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 25 28.7%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 21 24.1%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 19 21.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back