Best place for a small CUC?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Johnd651
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Johnd651

Getting back in after 14+ years
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2019
Messages
5,015
Reaction score
7,338
Location
Upstate NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Was going to order from ReefCleaners but they have a $50 min order.

I only have a 15 rimless and was at $18. I will look at inverted reef. Other recommendations?

Cuc recommended by ReefCleaners
10 Dwarf Cerith - tiny cleaners for the tight spaces the other species can't reach
3 Tongan Nassarius
4 Florida Ceriths
4 Astraeas
1 Trochus
 
A note about Inverted Reef - they are fully quarantined unless otherwise specified. Stock is more than likely reflected by effort. If there isn't something in stock try communicating / contacting via their portal (special request).
 
A note about Inverted Reef - they are fully quarantined unless otherwise specified. Stock is more than likely reflected by effort. If there isn't something in stock try communicating / contacting via their portal (special request).
Ty. Good to know
 
I like reefcleaners. Might be worth checking out the rest of their inventory
 
I was in the same boat. I wanted to use reef cleaners too, but I couldn't hit the minimum. Luckily I was able to find most of what I wanted at different LFS around me. Just the dwarf cerith snails is the only thing I couldn't find.
 
I was in the same boat. I wanted to use reef cleaners too, but I couldn't hit the minimum. Luckily I was able to find most of what I wanted at different LFS around me. Just the dwarf cerith snails is the only thing I couldn't find.
No SW stores around. There's a Petco with some fish an hour away, but usually the tanks don't look healthy.
 
No SW stores around. There's a Petco with some fish an hour away, but usually the tanks don't look healthy.
That really stinks! I wish you the best of luck finding some!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new