Best placement for powerhead in 40 gallon cube

  • Thread starter Thread starter bondno9
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bondno9

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 16, 2023
Messages
125
Reaction score
26
Location
new jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently have it set to the back but I feel like I should place them on the side of the tank due to my rockscape. I do prefer the back panel since it hides the cables. Appreciate any input.

IMG_5092.jpeg
 
Currently have it set to the back but I feel like I should place them on the side of the tank due to my rockscape. I do prefer the back panel since it hides the cables. Appreciate any input.

IMG_5092.jpeg
Top right corners to be honest with you.
 
Personally I always like them facing each other, that way you get random water flow. I also like them higher up to help agitate the water surface. Just my preference.
 
Personally I always like them facing each other, that way you get random water flow. I also like them higher up to help agitate the water surface. Just my preference.
That's what I do that's what I meant OP.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new