Best R2R Live sales?

dcom

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 30, 2017
Messages
129
Reaction score
100
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,
I've recently participated in 2 live auctions from: Cherry corals and Frag House corals.
Those have been my first live sales ever and they went pretty good.

Does any one knows any other good live sales coming soon ?
or what your favorite R2R live sales are?
 
WWC has one coming up in 2 weeks.

Stepping onto my soap box. I think we have way too many now, at least to make them fun. There is one almost every week now. I used to look forward to them when there was 1 every couple of months, now I don't really pay attention to them much.
 
I believe Joe Knows Reefs has one coming up.
 
I believe @AquaSD does on every 2 weeks?
 
37427709932_8c9c3acc48_c.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new