best "rack" yet...

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
15,680
Reaction score
304
Location
The "D"
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
as of a couple of days ago, this is probably the best rack I've had for frags... most are spoken for... I hope I can beat the combination I have on this frag holder in the next frag sessions.. :)

name's list from top:
- Speckled RPE
- Mandarin Orange / Speckled PPE
- Ruby Reds (2 rows)
- Nuclear Greens (3 rows)
- Rastas / Sour Apple
- True AoG / Ruby Reds

TheRack_05-05-07P.jpg
 
you put my frag racks to shame marv...lol do you have any close up of the speckled rpes? never heard of one before
 
I tried doing this with a mag floats. It turned out pretty well but it seems to get in my way more then it should. Plus, I have a 90 while you have a 32!!! I don't know how you do it ;).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new