Best Reef Instagramers?

HeulittSalmi

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2016
Messages
336
Reaction score
119
Location
Phoenix
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few guys at my LFS were pulling photos of reef tanks on Instagram and I thought about documenting my process on their as well, any suggestions of who to follow?
 
You can follow me @Jeezoosreef haha
I also like @aquaman_shalom, @achilles8ball, @_duromega_, @iqyax, @renatosreef, @6t7mustang_budman, @brooklynchemisttheory, @nano_karen, @gulloflife, @reefermikec, @adreamfl, @Charlie_biel, @misternanoreef, @coralbroker-kingwes69 heck there are a lot of pages that I consider good haha. They vary in the system sizes and approaches but they are all nice to follow. You can just go to my following list and click through haha
 
@aquariumreefers on IG

00p0p_5KPPahEagWX_600x450.jpg
 
You can follow me @rainsreef !!(:
 
Awesome pic that I took of the golden back trigger great reef safe monster fish. Most come in over 10" have only seen 1 small guys in the industry in the past years.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new