Best settings for a 12 inch high 10 gallon using ai prime hd?

mr.a.vachier

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I was looking for any input on how best to set the percentages on my new ai prime 16 hd . I'm starting a new nano 10 gal. 12 inches high and was planning to mount the light 8 inches off the surface I was planning on doing some sps and mainly lps maybe a nice colorful rbta. I appreciate any input! I want my corals to pop and be as healthy as they can be !

Mikedawg

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I was looking for any input on how best to set the percentages on my new ai prime 16 hd . I'm starting a new nano 10 gal. 12 inches high and was planning to mount the light 8 inches off the surface I was planning on doing some sps and mainly lps maybe a nice colorful rbta. I appreciate any input! I want my corals to pop and be as healthy as they can be !
Check out the "expert" light profiles on the Aqua Illumination website for downloads.

OP
OP
mr.a.vachier

mr.a.vachier

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out the "expert" light profiles on the Aqua Illumination website for downloads.
Thanks so much for the reply ! I was looking at those but my concern would be since I have a 10 gallon would the par be too much or too focused at the height of the light? Not having a par meter makes this a little difficult.

Back