Best shipment I've ever received!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Buckster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently placed an order from saltwateraquarium.com. I received the shipment and am so pleased at how they were packaged. The bags were solid and sealed! No way could anything packaged be squished in the packaging. This is a WOW factor. I am so pleased that's why I had to make this post.

I've received Shrimp from a vender, that I won't identify, to have the bags soft and two of the 9 shrimp were squished and dead upon arrival. I was so dissatisfied with how these were packaged and vowed to never want to purchase from this undisclosed vender again. A different vender did not double bag a fish that when I opened the box I discovered that the bag had leaked half the water and the fish was alive but never ate and died later. The company only had arrive alive. I argued with them to no success. They lost my business!

Look at the two attached photos to see how well saltwater aquarium did their packaging. They also dropped in a few extra snails in each package!

If you haven't purchased from this vender then you may want to consider next time your shopping!

Great Job saltwater aquarium. All the snails are doing well this morning, Thanks, Den (Buckster)

AA5FFFD1-82DA-47E3-9AAC-F10168DA1DFB.jpeg

0E61BA01-3E0A-4310-84B5-DE9B4514468D_1_201_a.jpeg

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 62 39.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.0%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.8%
Back