Best simple lighting g for soft only tank

livingouttruth

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2014
Messages
30
Reaction score
18
Location
Olean, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello
I have a 190 and 290 gallon , soft coral tank only, I’ve been using radions, they are old and stop working. What are some simple yet effective lighting options for large soft only aquariums?
Thank you
Sean
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new