Best smartphone filter kit?

Schraufabagel

aka Schrauf_den
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
2,215
Reaction score
8,522
Location
Madison, WI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Between the IceCap, Orphek, and Polyplab lens kits, which is your favorite? Just upgraded to the iPhone 13 pro and I’m wanting to experiment with it
 
I haven't tried the others but I'm sure others will provide their reviews....here are a few using the Orphek filters with a not so-hot iPhone Xs
IMG-4411.jpg


IMG_4445.JPEG
 
Try taking photos thru the lens of the Orange glasses. I do own the poly lab kit and get good results with only one of the lenses .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new