best source for berghia Nudibranch?

The only diet for berghia is aiptasia and nothing else, and also the safest option.

Yes it might not be the cheapest option but the risk of using other methods far outweight the cost aspect. I have seen to many horror stories of people losing corals with other methods.
 
Don’t know why people go for peppermints over berghia,if you’ve got fish that will eat them then fair enough but they will probably eat your peppermints
Let's try this again. They work for many people. Like everything else, there are no guarantees. Have not lost one coral to a pepp in the 6 cumulative years I've been in this hobby. Also not knocking nudis in any way shape or form. That would be a top choice to take care of it.
 
But there is guarantees after 38 years I’ve found them the best
 
Peppermints are certainly not,would never use them for aptasia control in a reef tank
I use them in my sump. I'm afraid they would be hawkfish food in my DT. In yhe sump they did a fantastic job
 
But there is guarantees after 38 years I’ve found them the best
Okay. However, your anecdotal experience is not more valid than any other anecdotal experience.
 
Hi, looking for berghia nudibranches, any idea where I can get some?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new