Best spectrum for Acanthastrea color?

Quiverfull

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 27, 2016
Messages
189
Reaction score
97
Location
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure this is the correct forum but I thought I would post here as well as the LPS forum...

I have found that these LPSs can be a challenge to extract the best color. It seems they like lower PAR but what is the best spectrum to show off the colors of an acanthastrea (aka Acan, Micromussa) colony? Thanks.
 
Not sure this is the correct forum but I thought I would post here as well as the LPS forum...

I have found that these LPSs can be a challenge to extract the best color. It seems they like lower PAR but what is the best spectrum to show off the colors of an acanthastrea (aka Acan, Micromussa) colony? Thanks.
While you are waiting.. or for others. re: Light then color..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new