Best sps store in Denver

  • Thread starter Thread starter hinovak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

hinovak

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2014
Messages
528
Reaction score
404
Location
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey stick heads, I am going to be in Denver for the next few days, I was wondering which store in Denver is known for sps. Thanks!
 
Aquatic Art is only open on Fri-Sat and also by appointment but as far as LFS with SPS it is by far the best in Denver.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new