Best T5 retrofit kits?

I've used the Miro T5 kits a couple of times and I really like the "plug and play" aspect to them. Instructions are clear and the reflectors are top notch! I just added them to my 125 with some AI Hydras. The reflectors are seperate in this 2 bulb kit, so you can manipulate them as needed.

.

I used Miro and they are very well regarded in the trade and have top notch ballasts
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new