Best Tank App????

Good question... I'm curious now too
 
I'm interested in this as well. Atm I am just keeping up with mine inside of a notepad app I downloaded. Kind of a digital journal if you will... however if there is something better out there then I want it.. [emoji106]
 
I'm interested in this as well. Atm I am just keeping up with mine inside of a notepad app I downloaded. Kind of a digital journal if you will... however if there is something better out there then I want it.. [emoji106]

Same read up
 
Screenshot_20170812-204542.png


Gonna give this guy a shot and see. It has better ratings and reviews then the other one and it is free. It's looks pretty similar just flipping through the screenshots.. only time will yell I suppose.
 
Aquarimate... spend the $10 it's worth it. You have more than that in just test kits. This thing will graph out all your parameters so you can see fluctuations. Set notifactions for different tasks.... I'm still exploring everything it has to offer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new