Best Tank App????

I use an app called Aquarium Note from the play\app store. It tracks everything! I could never go back to charting on paper.
 
I found an excel spreadsheet online that I use. Can't figure out some functions so just adapted to fit my needs. I have tons of apps but the spreadsheet is the fastest for imputing numbers. I added sheets for some of my other needs so everything is in one place. I may retry an app just to use for livestock as most offer pics but still track my livestock in excel--I can sort much faster.
 
Pity Redsea do not make a app wh their products so put in tank size and type and then record parameters and the app tell you what to add or do to maintain optimal water parameters
 
Anything new? Been a couple years since anyone posted here, just curious if anyone's got anything new???
 
I use excel for now, trying out a couple of the ones posted, the jury is still out.
tracker.png
 
I'm interested in this as well. Atm I am just keeping up with mine inside of a notepad app I downloaded. Kind of a digital journal if you will... however if there is something better out there then I want it.. [emoji106]
Me too. Actually think this is best method
 
Pity Redsea do not make a app wh their products so put in tank size and type and then record parameters and the app tell you what to add or do to maintain optimal water parameters
Red Sea has on their website a parameters calculator that does exactly what you are saying.

https://www.redseafish.com/myrecipe
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new