Best underwater glue?

MariahP

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2022
Messages
248
Reaction score
343
Location
Washington DC
What state or country do you live in
Washington, D.C.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi team,
Happy almost new year! I’m thinking of going with live rock for a brand new set up and was wondering what the best glue is to use for putting it all together underwater? Any particularly good or bad experiences?
As always - thanks in advance!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new