Best User Name Contest!

mine is simple .. Im pnoy and im a reefer.. put them together and you got me lol
 
I think mine epresents me well. I have been a volunteer fire suppresion engineer for about 20 years. It seems like everyday I am "putting out fires" in our tanks.
Thanks, and cool thread Rev,
Dave


I am liking this one the best so far.

it doesnt make sense,

but it involves fire!

I love it!
 
I thought it was mevs the world to lol.
Sorry meant to quote the first page.

kass
 
Last edited:
Ok I am closing this to start the vote!!
 
I did'nt mean to sign up for it. I was just replying lol I don't think I have the best username.

kass
 
Your in it because you have a cool avatar! LOL!
 
My name came from my late brother's nickname. I always called him "Schmink" for some reason. Probably because he seemed like a bit of a "Schmink" LOL. When he went overseas in the Marine Corp I set up an email to keep in touch with him. I used the name innitialy just to get a chuckle from him. At the time the only thing I used email for was keeping in touch with him. It seemed better than Andy982730166332. LOL. He came home from the Marines and was killed in a motorcycle accident a few months later. I continue to use the name as a small tribute to my little brother.

I must say that as an SPS guy I think "143 Gadgets" is by far the best screen name here.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new