Best value ro unit right now )sales?$

jeep and goose

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2026
Messages
270
Reaction score
181
Location
lafayette
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking for a good ro unit under 300 dollar a little over is ok that can do over 100 gal per day and is low maintenance, I have very hard water I think
 
I just bought this guy, hopefully the adapter works with my washing machine worst case there’s a hardware store down the road. Do you have reccomendations for like a cheap way to store the water
heavy duty trash can and lid. You can drill a small hole near the top for the float valve so that it fills with the lid closed.

Brute cans have worked well for me in the past.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Rubberm...342585?source=shoppingads&locale=en-US&fp=ggl
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new