Beth 75g reef tank

Beth Villmow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20200111_191934-01.jpeg
I was at the point of getting rid of this rock when I noticed my coral was growing back! I like the looks better now than when I bought it.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congratulation on the regrowth! Tell us more about your tank - What equipment are you using? What is the background? What is going on now? What is the plan for the future?

OP
OP
Beth Villmow

Beth Villmow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulation on the regrowth! Tell us more about your tank - What equipment are you using? What is the background? What is going on now? What is the plan for the future?
I'm using a fluval canister filter, t5 lights, I can't remember the name of my skimmer but I know it's one size bigger than what I need for my tank and it's a hang on the back one. I have a marineland powerhead to move water. If you're talking background on the tank, I don't have one. I like the look of the back when it gets covered up with the purple stuff (sorry, can't remember what it's called.) My background in saltwater is 14 years of listening to my fish guy in Sioux Falls. The knowledge he has is incredible! This tank is my second, my first was 55g and beautiful! It crashed 2yrs ago while I was in the hospital recovering from a gunshot wound. My caretakers did their best but they really had no idea what they were doing. I came home in time to see the last of my fish die. My goal is to keep plugging away, slow and steady and hopefully can get this one to thrive as well as my old one.

OP
OP
Beth Villmow

Beth Villmow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have started adding sand to my bare bottom. Very tired of having to clean the bottom every day! I'll post new photo when I'm done.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 59 39.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 17 11.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 42 28.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 29 19.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back