Betty's first reef tank - 100l

Im just saying. Me personally i dont do the bottle bacteria stuff. Was your 1st livestock so im guessing your water was just "new".
Sucks about your lfs. Hopefully youve.got some others to hit up for livestock if you find something. :)
Anthias are like tangs and are a free water swimmer kinda hovering in the water coloum eating small small stuff all day. So lots of flow is good for em too. + the feeding which sounds like you were doing.
Kool new tank! And now u got a hospital/qt tank! Wohoo!
New stuff goes their 1st! Lol
D
Ahh, okay, just wanted to avoid being accused of animal cruelty. It was just super clear, but it stayed like that for a couple of months till I added the light on it :D

It did put me off from keeping anthias again, I think I will get two clowns and two pajama cardinals this week and add them to the QT with the blue chromis. I found an lfs not too far away, so I will be checking it out this week.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new