BF sales

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Antics

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I agree. Some really amazing doorbusters! Nothing I can really justify but I picked up the LR Phosphate.

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
dragon99

dragon99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's see, so far I've ordered: HW salt (because, why not, that's a great price, never mind that I already have 300g worth of salt sitting at home), a test kit, the 150gpd RO membrane upgrade (hadn't planned on that one, but again great price), some sediment and carbon filters, and a ATO reservoir.

Still debating buying a backup pump and powerhead. I don't NEED them, but you have great prices on Sicce and Tunze!

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's see, so far I've ordered: HW salt (because, why not, that's a great price, never mind that I already have 300g worth of salt sitting at home), a test kit, the 150gpd RO membrane upgrade (hadn't planned on that one, but again great price), some sediment and carbon filters, and a ATO reservoir.

Still debating buying a backup pump and powerhead. I don't NEED them, but you have great prices on Sicce and Tunze!

You can never have enough salt :p Sounds like you snagged some great stuff! A backup return pump is a great idea, you never know when you might (unfortunately) have the need for one.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Other

Votes: 2 9.5%
Back