BF sales

  • Thread starter Thread starter dragon99
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I agree. Some really amazing doorbusters! Nothing I can really justify but I picked up the LR Phosphate.
 
Let's see, so far I've ordered: HW salt (because, why not, that's a great price, never mind that I already have 300g worth of salt sitting at home), a test kit, the 150gpd RO membrane upgrade (hadn't planned on that one, but again great price), some sediment and carbon filters, and a ATO reservoir.

Still debating buying a backup pump and powerhead. I don't NEED them, but you have great prices on Sicce and Tunze!
 
Let's see, so far I've ordered: HW salt (because, why not, that's a great price, never mind that I already have 300g worth of salt sitting at home), a test kit, the 150gpd RO membrane upgrade (hadn't planned on that one, but again great price), some sediment and carbon filters, and a ATO reservoir.

Still debating buying a backup pump and powerhead. I don't NEED them, but you have great prices on Sicce and Tunze!

You can never have enough salt :P Sounds like you snagged some great stuff! A backup return pump is a great idea, you never know when you might (unfortunately) have the need for one.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new