Bicolor Blenny Bait

Nickmag01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello all, due to a recent ich outbreak I have moved all my fish to a ht treated with cupramine. The only problem is I cannot catch my bicolor blenny. I tried netting hit, water bottle trap with nori, mysis, and algae feast. I also tried sucking him out of rock with a turkey baster. He is very small and nothing seems to work. Breaking down rocks is not an option since everything is cemented together. What is the best bait to try and trap him. Nothing seems to be working. Considering buying the icecap fish trap but need suggestions on bait. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello all, due to a recent ich outbreak I have moved all my fish to a ht treated with cupramine. The only problem is I cannot catch my bicolor blenny. I tried netting hit, water bottle trap with nori, mysis, and algae feast. I also tried sucking him out of rock with a turkey baster. He is very small and nothing seems to work. Breaking down rocks is not an option since everything is cemented together. What is the best bait to try and trap him. Nothing seems to be working. Considering buying the icecap fish trap but need suggestions on bait. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
That's a tough one. I'm not sure. What's it fav food

K7BMG

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Took me 2.5 hours to catch a Potters Angel.
I finally had to build two walls the size of a square container, heard him into the corner of the tank and used the square container to slide down and cover him.
Then used a piece of plastic slid it under the container to trap him inside.

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 40 47.6%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 7.1%
Back