bicolor blenny

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had one it would eat a bunch of differant algeas but it also ate a whole football size colony of long stem anthalia....

treylane

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
second the coral-eating concern. had one that ate all the encrusting corals off my nice TBS live rock.

subielover

Renegade reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+2 had one that got a taste for duncans. Back to the lfs he went. Nice looking fish though.

Breakin Newz

WINNING!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine also was biting the polyps off my sps, I also saw him bite my radiant wrasse and his scales went everywhere, got rid of hmm

jlt23

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine killed my purple firefish. You could see his mouth marks all over his body.

Coral Keeper

Reef Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to have a Blenny in my 28 gallon SPS/LPS dominated reef and he almost whipped out 90% of my SPS/LPS!! At first I thought my SPS/LPS were dieing cuz of a water quality problem, then I caught the Blenny red handed nipping at my SPS/LPS!!:sad: Back to the LFS he went.

ficklefins

Super Duper Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had mixed results with a bicolor as well. If you want something with more color and is reef safe check out the tail spot blenny.

Mantid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had one it would eat a bunch of differant algeas but it also ate a whole football size colony of long stem anthalia....

I wish my bicolor blenny would eat my anthalia! I cant get it to stop overgrowing my other corals. I have never had a problem with a bicolor blenny before.

Back