Fish Ideas

DDenny

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 25g lagoon that I have a Azure Damsel and a Bicolor Blenny in it both being model citizens so far. Would like to add another fish maybe two but one for sure but not sure what. I am needing some ideas. My Blenny stays in the rocks and caves for the most part when he sees us walk around but I do catch him out and about on occcation. Jus tnot sure what to add to such a small tank. I do know that I do not want a clownfish although my daughter would love that. Tank has been set up for 5 months and just started adding a little coral with a Torch, Hammer, Duncan, micromussa, and what I believe is a Dragon Soul favia (as far as I can tell). Have a total of 15 pounds of liverock in there now but wanting to add another 10 pounds of so to build up toward the light so I can one day have some SPS type corals. I am just not sure what will be good with the two fish I currently have. My LFS got in a femal (according to the shipper) Bicolor blenny but I believe they pretty much need to come as a pair to be sucessful keeping the together.

OP
OP
DDenny

DDenny

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was staying away from wrasses thought they get to big for a 25g but the pink streaked wrasse migth work. Totally forgot about royal grammas not sure why hahahaha.

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 6.7%
Back