Big fat noob here!

Mickle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello peoplez,

I just now recently got into this hobby, Its very different than what I'm used to (caring for reptiles, amphibians, and ants). This hobby has been very exciting and I have so much to learn.;Happy I'm also very happy I found this website as I get fast responses compared to other forums and people have been so kind. I love this forums/Website already and want to be more active when I dont have issues or need help! :D

-Mick

mike werner

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome aboard!As you said you got responces.I think r2r is exceptional when it comes to welcoming new members as well as responding with great advice.It is informative as well as just plain fun.It's like free education for the reefer.Even though it's free please consider becoming a r2r supporter."R2R University" is truly a great place to learn and succeed in this awesome hobby.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mickle

Mickle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just looking at the "account upgrades" Ill look into it! Thank you!
Welcome aboard!As you said you got responces.I think r2r is exceptional when it comes to welcoming new members as well as giving great advice.It is informative as well as just plain fun.It's like free education for the reefer.Even though it's free please consider becoming a r2r supporter."R2R University" is a great place to learn.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!
ezgif-4-b343699a52.gif
#WelcometoR2R
Fellow reptile lover here as well ;)

Back