BIG GREEN EGG USERS IN THE HOUSE

midgetracer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2021
Messages
85
Reaction score
172
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
as I sit waiting for stuff to be finished soaking in citric acid seeing that it is Sunday and maintenance day I’m wondering what I’m going to cook for dinner. How many of you out there use the big green egg also I love the thing as much as my fish tank. How about you?



IMG_0304.jpeg
 
Not an Egg owner, but I do like my Kamado!
 
I started with a steel keg Char-Broil and then got a Louisiana Grills/Pit Boss ceramic grill.
 
ive been eyeballing one of these, but i really dont need one 😊
I cooked with charcoal for 31 years had multiple grills and smokers at the same time got rid of them. the egg can do everything we bake smoke grill do pizza ! The add-ons can be a little pricey, but once you have them, you have them for life. The egg is also guaranteed for life if you were the original owner ! It was a game changer for us !!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new