Big job

Saaqib_Ansari

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m about to execute such a big job which I do not have time for but will have to
Long story short I have ich in my DT and I’m going to remove half the way from DT to the other tank, place all the rocks and coral into the little tank, catch all the fish place them in a bucket. Put the coral and rocks back into the DT place the fish into the little tank treat with cupramine for 2 weeks in the little tank. Leave the DT fallow empty for 2/3 months.
In the last 2 weeks of being fallow I will do the TAnk transfer method on the fish just incase the copper didn’t work. Then put them back in the DT and live HAPPILY EVER AFTER PLEASE

3640B0A0-A232-4FE1-9BDD-7B60F3540EF2.jpeg

OP
OP
Saaqib_Ansari

Saaqib_Ansari

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s nearly been 4 hours oh my gosh all I’ve done is put the rocks fish and coral into the other tank. Now need to go get another 150L of RO water it’s 11:30pm :(

5893B499-0CD8-4405-8EE7-55AF501EA512.jpeg

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got you on the “itch” part but no time. I always wanted a second tank and I was lucky enough to picked one up from a member here. Then I got another little nano free from a friend. Now I got three! The second tank is running with only rocks and sand with all livestock’s are being so expensive now.

sometimes feels exhausted even though I got 3 days off mostly every week lol.

OP
OP
Saaqib_Ansari

Saaqib_Ansari

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got you on the “itch” part but no time. I always wanted a second tank and I was lucky enough to picked one up from a member here. Then I got another little nano free from a friend. Now I got three! The second tank is running with only rocks and sand with all livestock’s are being so expensive now.

sometimes feels exhausted even though I got 3 days off mostly every week lol.
Ah man I get 2 days off and work 7-7 the rest of the days I spend all days off just finding problems with the tank worst is I set my new tank up and after a week of working finally had a day off to see the tank with the lights on and I sat down and saw ich broke my heart

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah man I get 2 days off and work 7-7 the rest of the days I spend all days off just finding problems with the tank worst is I set my new tank up and after a week of working finally had a day off to see the tank with the lights on and I sat down and saw ich broke my heart
I hear you man. Seems like sometimes we just can’t catch a break. I spent months to set up my 73g and now my 120 is going down hill, corals are dying and things just don’t go the way I wanted. It’s kind of frustrating sometimes in this hobby.

OP
OP
Saaqib_Ansari

Saaqib_Ansari

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Omg 6 hours in can’t feel my back coral and rocks back in the DT all fish in another tank all out of RO water

BEABBAE5-FD82-4E1F-A8ED-B8F6F987B235.jpeg

Kris 2020

Super Active Excellent Well Known Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For real I was just trying to check if it was in the net and he was like siiiiiike
I had my clown fish try and attack my hand the other day and missed, flew right out of the tank and into a bin on the floor...at least she missed me! She didn’t learn anything from it either.

OP
OP
Saaqib_Ansari

Saaqib_Ansari

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know if tangs are sensitive to copper? As I’m going to use cupramine and have a yellow tang a blue tang

OP
OP
Saaqib_Ansari

Saaqib_Ansari

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Changed my mind I’m going to do the tank transfer method in small buckets for a 1/2 fish at a time and then place them in two seperate 80L tubs I have.
Not willing to risk copper not working or harming the fish.
Would this work?

Back