• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Big male lyretail anthia

Taylor

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2016
Messages
171
Reaction score
54
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local pickup/Meetup Wichita Kansas. See pictures. I pulled the females and sold to a friend. It took me 2 extra months to catch this very smart male, he is a qt setup. He is fat and beautiful and hungry. $25

MVIMG_20180908_142422.jpg
 
Darn. If you were farther north in KS I would meet you.
 
About 1 1/2 hr north of Hays, KS.
 
Oh wow that's a drive. I work all over Kansas but not usually that direction.
 
Shoot, I've been looking for a male. But that's a loooong drive from Houston. What does he eat and how often?
 
Yeah, I suppose Hays is about as far as I would go.

Good luck.
 
He eats anything. Rods food, mysis, prime reef flake.
 
He eats anything. Rods food, mysis, prime reef flake.
That's encouraging. I have a female that only eats frozen foods. Ive worried about getting a couple more anthias because of that, but if yours eats flake then that'd be good. I sure wish I was closer.
 
I even got my flame anthias to eat flake. But not the first try unfortunately
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new