BIG SHOUT OUT to HOOKED ON AQUATICS!!

Hillpag

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 23, 2022
Messages
157
Reaction score
173
Location
Monterey
A huge SHOUT OUT To hooked on aquatics, I now have about 25 of his torches and they are INSANE!!! Great pricing, thorough customer service and huge attention to detail. Every piece is prepped with a thorough regimen of revive, chemi clean and dip, which means I receive healthy thriving Torches. HUGE with meaty pieces, I cannot thank him enough!!! PERFECTION. Don’t miss out!! FB, Instagram, eBay, hookedonaquatics.com
 
Last edited by a moderator:
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new